Sautéed spaghetti squash:
· 1-2 lbs whole spaghetti squash
· 2 tbsp butter
· 2 garlic cloves, minced
· ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Place whole spaghetti squash in baking dish.
- Prick all over with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender; cool.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- With fork, scoop out flesh into medium bowl, separating into spaghetti-like strands.
- In large skillet, heat butter medium-high heat.
- Cook garlic in oil about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add squash and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes more until heated through.
- Add cheese and toss to coat.